Monday, October 29, 2012

Weight Watchers Day 3 - I Feel Hungry and That's OK

It's really quite strange.  I've had a massive lunch - roast beef, avocado, lettuce and carrot with an apple as well, and yet straight afterwards I feel really hungry.  Probably more hungry than I was before I ate.  I'm not tempted to cheat and have anything extra, but it's a bizarre feeling.  I know I've eaten a huge plateful of food but because it wasn't a pastry or pasty somehow it wasn't "enough".  I think my brain is playing tricks with me.

I've just been out to a group that serves morning tea and successfully resisted the quite nice looking blueberry and chocolate chip muffins and cheese sticks.  I did eat three huge strawberries, safe in the knowledge that they are 0 point foods.  I also had a hot chocolate instead of my planned latte as I'd forgotten that the coffee machine at the group isn't the best at making a decent cup of coffee.  To be honest, the hot chocolate wasn't great either, I think I'll just have water next time and make my usual latte at home.

I am still feeling quite tired, just like these guys we saw on Kangaroo Island:

No comments: