Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Three Little Christmas Gifts For Under $15

It's that time of year again, time to put in the online shopping orders so they get here in plenty of time for Christmas.  I absolutely hate the hot and dusty search through the shops to find Christmas presents, dragging a reluctant husband and two tired children in tow.  For years now I've been doing all my Christmas shopping online.

Here's my pick for those little gifts for the women in your life, friends, work-mates, secret santas or perhaps a treat for yourself:


Mor Sealed With A Kiss Bauble

Mor products are always packed so beautifully they're great for gifts and when she's taken out the product there's a pretty tree decoration left behind.  $12.95.


Lush Secret Santa

A cute little package, my favourite soap (Honey I Washed the Kids), and a good price point too.  I haven't met anyone yet who doesn't love Lush. $9.95.


Lust Have It

This one's good if you need to send a gift through the mail.  If you haven't heard about this program yet you're missing out.  For $14.95 you (or your giftee) gets a sample box of beauty products to try.  I'm a subscriber myself and I enjoy getting a box of goodies in the mail.  You can purchase just one month for your friend, or a whole year's worth!  The photograph is of my very first Lust Have It box, ahhh nostalgia.

No comments: