Sunday, October 28, 2012

Weight Watchers Day 2 - Cheating Already!

Today (and all Sundays) are always planned as a cheat day in terms of weight loss as I have dinner at my in-laws house.  So I specifically saved all my extra points to use for that meal.  Today was actually a 44 point day which is way over the rest of the week where I use 26 points a day.  It was all allowed for in the plan though, and I still end up with 29 points remaining for extras for the rest of the week.  The plan is not to use them, though I may use some at afternoon tea with my parents on Thursday depending on what food options they have.  Often they will have fresh fruit which I can have for 0 points which is the best option.

I'm actually really looking forward to next weight-in day next Saturday when I will start seeing some results.  I'm feeling quite sure that I can stick to the plan between now and then.  I do have a group tomorrow which includes morning tea, but there's always fresh fruit on offer so that will be easy.

I'm really quite tired now after a huge day catching up on all the housework and I'm feeling like this (from our recent trip to Melbourne Zoo):


Do you ever feel like that?  Some days I feel so tired I could just lie down on our hardwood floor and have a nap.

No comments: