Saturday, February 9, 2013

Four Beautiful Vintage Valentine Gift Ideas

Do you need some ideas for Valentine's day gifts for your vintage loving significant other?  Ladies, I'm not too sure I have very many male readers so you might want to forward this post "accidentally" to your valentine if he needs a hint or two!



Huge bulk pack of vintage costume jewellery.  I've purchased a bulk pack myself from this seller and it was amazing value.



Vintage rhinestone shoe clips.  Beautiful sparklers for your feet.



Vintage red slip with lace and mini pleating.  The only thing to wear in bed.  Throw those big t-shirts in the bin ladies.  Vintage slips are THE way to go.



Garden Date Dress by Modcloth.  I have so many pieces in my wardrobe by Modcloth and they're always the ones I get complimented on.

No comments: