Thursday, October 25, 2012

Modcloth's stylish surprise

Modcloth's sales are legendary and most of my wardrobe that isn't vintage comes from there, especially since they reduced their shipping costs to Australia.

This is the first time I've heard of the "Stylish Surprise" sale, but I've since found out that it's been on before and sold out very quickly.  The deal was that I pay $15 for a mystery garment in my size.  Shipping to Australia was only $6 for two "surprises" which was a great deal.



What I'm hoping for:

Dresses, knee length or longer in retro styles.
Lacy tops.

What I'm really hoping I don't get:

Mini-skirts of any kind.
Big baggy shapeless tops.
Rompers.

Modcloth have a fabulous "longer lengths" selection (by longer lengths they actually mean up to a couple of inches above the knee which is the absolutely shortest I'm comfortable wearing).

No comments: